Let Spectrum Design and Marketing Be Your One-Stop-Shop
Spectrum Design and Marketing is a full-service boutique marketing agency dedicated to helping small businesses, non-profits, governments, and other community-based organizations share their passion. From high-level strategic planning sessions to down and dirty website development, we’ve got you covered. Founder, Michelle R. Wheeler, is always excited to meet potential clients and learn about the work that drives them. Get in touch with Michelle by contacting us online or calling (651) 295-7333.
Marketing Services Designed for You
Spectrum Design and Marketing helps businesses meet the demands of a 21st century audience. We do so by providing clients with:
Starting a small business is be daunting. Let Spectrum guide you through the steps necessary to effectively share your passion:
At Spectrum Design and Marketing, we love working with non-profits. We understand the ebb and flow of funding, the importance of connecting with potential donors, and the need to drive your mission forward. When working with Spectrum, non-profits can expect the following deliverables:
- Websites that educate and engage your target audience
- Branding that speaks to your mission
- Print material that’s direct, creative, and informative
- Digital communications that boost website traffic
Recent Non-Profit Clients:
For many governments, marketing is usually an afterthought. Having strong marketing, however, can show potential residents and businesses that your city is forward thinking and dedicated to continuous improvement. Spectrum can help your city, township, or association achieve:
- Websites that are modern, well-organized, and informative for residents and businesses
- Branding that is timeless and representative of your mission
- Print material that is informative, structured, and consistent
- Digital communications that give your government a personality
Recent Government Clients:
- The City of New Brighton (Website)
So, you’ve heard the term “SSL certificate” floating about the internet, from your IT team, or from your web developer. You know it has something to do with web security. But really though…wha...
Developing a strategic plan is an integral step toward any local government’s success. Serving as a road map for townships, cities, counties, and states, strategic plans outline broad goals and init...